The Residences at Yarmouth Gardens, an affordable mixed-income development, is now under construction on Route 28 in West Yarmouth. Applications are now being accepted for its 40 apartments, due by October 29, 2021. All qualified applicants will be entered into a lottery.
Anyone who might consider applying is encouraged to check out the website, www.YarmouthGardensMA.com, where they will find:
- Details about the community amenities and apartment features
- The floorplan drawings for each available apartment
- Details about the lottery including the application deadline and info on eligibility requirements for the various apartments
- Details about the informational webinar scheduled for October 6, 2021
- The fillable application – available for download which includes the main flyer, instructions for completing/returning the application and the full application to pre-qualify for the lottery drawing. Applications are due on October 29, 2021
Applications are also available outside of Yarmouth Town Hall (1146 Route 28 in South Yarmouth) in a box at the entrance facing Wood Road.
The apartments have one, two or three bedrooms. Two units are fully accessible for those with mobility impairments, and one is designed for those with sensory impairments. Completion is expected in February, 2022, with occupancy shortly thereafter.
Yarmouth Gardens Flier