How do I request work on a Private road?
If a road is Privately owned and funds are available, the Town may make certain temporary repairs to the road if at least 60 percent of the owners have signed a petition and the road has been opened to the public for at least 6 years. Call the DPW Office at 508-398-2231 x290 to find out if we have a valid Private Road Work petition on file. To view a Petition for Private Road Work, click here.

Show All Answers

1. How do I determine within what Flood Zone my property is located?
2. Where do I call to report a road drainage problem?
3. How do I get an existing sign replaced/repaired or request a new sign?
4. How do I request work on a Private road?
5. Who do I contact to report a road problem on Routes 6, 6A or 28?
6. How do I obtain a Road Opening Permit on a Town road?
7. Why does the Town seal many residential streets with stone chips rather that with black asphalt?
8. What is the “Phase II Stormwater Program” that has been mentioned at public meetings?
9. What are those black lines in the road?