Do I need an engineer or surveyor?
Depending on the project; you may need to consult with a registered engineer or surveyor. The Conservation Administrator can help you determine whether or not consultant services are necessary or required.

Show All Answers

1. When does the Conservation Commission meet?
2. Who needs to file with the Conservation Commission?
3. Do I need an engineer or surveyor?
4. How long does it take to go through the permitting process?
5. Is there a penalty for not going along with the Conservation Commission's policies?
6. What's the best way to find out specific information about my lot , or whether my plans need Conservation Commission review?