BOARD OF SELECTMEN
- Maintain a balanced budget within the 2.5% levy limit, while: 1) promoting new growth; 2) increasing reserves; 3) continuing to fund capital improvements without increasing the tax burden; and, 4) minimizing or eliminating the need for general overrides.
- Expand economic growth, redevelopment, and new development efforts.
- Maintain high quality, affordable education and positive relationship with the Town of Dennis.
- Maintain high quality infrastructure, i.e. roads, water, parks, estuaries, watersheds, recreational facilities, and other Town resources and assets.
- Continue efforts to provide elevated level of customer service to our tax payers.
- Support public safety programs to provide excellent and efficient services.
- Continue efforts to increase affordable housing stock.
- Prioritize and support town projects, i.e. marina, bike path, Flax Pond, etc.
- Promote BOS and public education on ongoing and complex issues, i.e. Town Charter, CLC/CVEC relationship, LCP, wastewater, airport, County structure, County Charter review, and many regional issues.
- Continue funding necessary capital projects and improvements.