Every dog four months of age or older is required to be licensed.
- There are four options for purchasing a Dog License. Please click here for the order options
- The license period extends from July 1 to June 30 of each year
- Dogs acquired during the license period must be licensed within 30 days
- Provide a current rabies certificate
- Provide proof that your pet is neutered / spayed is required for a reduced license fee
Have a collar and license / I.D. tag on your pet at all times. Associated fees are:
- Male or Female Dog: $20
- Spayed or Neutered Dog: $10
- Multiple Pet Permits (required for four or more dogs) $60.00
All dogs must be restrained on a leash when off the owner's property. This is for the safety of your pet as well as the community. Any owner or keeper who fails to restrain his/her dog shall be subject to a fine.
Multiple Pet Permit
Owners and keepers of more than three dogs must acquire a multiple pet permit at the cost of $60. Any owner who fails to do so shall be subject to a $100 fine. No more than six dogs over the age of six months are to be kept at any private residence.