- Town Clerk
2023 Election Season is Here!
OLD KING'S HIGHWAY REGIONAL HISTORIC DISTRICT ELECTION - NOVEMBER 30, 2022
NOVEMBER 8, 2022 ELECTION - OFFICIAL RESULTS
November 8, 2022 - State Election - Unofficial Results
Notice of Post Election Tabulation Sessions - November 8, 2022 State Election
Updated Fall 2022 Election Calendar - Check here for deadlines for the State Election, Special Town Meeting, and the Old King's Highway Annual Meeting & Election
Sample Ballots for November 8, 2022 State Election
Early Removal and Early Tabulation to begin November 1, 2022! Click the link for the schedule!
New Polling Locations for Fall 2022 Elections!
Vote Absentee in 2022!
Helpful Massachusetts Voting Tools
For your convenience the following tools have been provided by the Massachusetts Secretary of State to help you manage the voting process:
· Am I Registered: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/VoterRegistrationSearch/MyVoterRegStatus.aspx
· Where do I Vote: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/bal/MyElectionInfo.aspx
· View my Ballot: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/bal/MyElectionInfo.aspx
· Track my Mail In Vote: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/track/trackmyballot.aspx
· Other Voting Related Tools and Information: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/track/trackmyballot.aspx
Absentee VotingAbsentee Voting is now available in the Yarmouth Town Hall. Please mail in or drop off your application at the Town Clerks office or email your application to email@example.com. Ballots are available about a month before an election.
Click Here for the Absentee Application
Click Here to see if you're registered to vote!
RegistrationA resident may come in to Town Hall to register to vote, or you have the option of filling out the voter registration card and mailing it back to the Town Clerk's Office, 1146 Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664.
Massachusetts Mail-In Voter Registration forms cannot be reproduced. We are including a link to the Election Assistance Commissions website, where an applicant can download the National Voter Registration Form.