I received a hearing notification. What should I do?

You do not need to reply to the hearing notification. You may choose to send comments in support or in opposition via letter (ATTN ZBA, Town of Yarmouth, 1146 Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664) or email to the ZBA Office Administrator: dfallon@yarmouth.ma.us It is helpful to include the petition number and property address listed on the hearing notification. If you attend the hearing, you can provide your comments at the hearing. The Board considers these comments in rendering their decision. Prior to the hearing, you can view the information filed at the Zoning Board of Appeals office (lower level of Town Hall, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm) or you can see the information filed with the ZBA online (search properties by street address).

Show All Answers

1. What happens after I file an application?
2. I received a hearing notification. What should I do?
3. What happens at the public hearing?
4. What happens after the Board reaches a decision?
5. What if I'm not happy with the Board's decision?
6. What's the difference between a Special Permit and a Variance?
7. Why do I need a Special Permit or Variance?
8. How long does it take to get a Special Permit or Variance?