Show All Answers

1. How do I determine within what Flood Zone my property is located?
2. Where do I call to report a road drainage problem?
3. How do I get an existing sign replaced/repaired or request a new sign?
4. How do I request work on a Private road?
5. Who do I contact to report a road problem on Routes 6, 6A or 28?
6. How do I obtain a Road Opening Permit on a Town road?
7. Why does the Town seal many residential streets with stone chips rather that with black asphalt?
8. What is the “Phase II Stormwater Program” that has been mentioned at public meetings?
9. What are those black lines in the road?